Here For You 24/7 During the Lockdown
If your air conditioning breaks down on you over the lockdown period, don’t worry. Jim’s Air Conditioning is still available to deliver our expert air con repair, installation, and maintenance service 24/7 in Perth, Western Australia.
Here at Jim’s Air Conditioning, we are taking the current health concerns incredibly seriously. As air conditioning is an essential service, we are committed to providing a safe, secure and healthy work environment for both our WA customers and our staff.
Jim’s will continue to operate as per usual in Perth, WA. All jobs will be completed in line with the safety precautions as outlined below. Our team is staying up to date with the latest state government updates, to ensure we are taking all the required steps to prevent the spread of Covid 19.
Our Health and Safety Guarantee
To ensure we are being transparent with all our customers, we would like to share the protocol that all Perth based staff members of Jim’s Air Conditioning will be following.
All staff and technicians will:
- Be asked to remain at home with the are unwell and to seek immediate medical advice.
- Practice frequent and thorough hand washing and sanitising.
- Practice safe and smart respiratory etiquette, including properly covering any coughs or sneezes.
- Advise customers if they are feeling unwell, experiencing flu-like symptoms, or have recently travelled overseas, and ask to reschedule the job to a later date.
- Regularly sanitise all work areas and used equipment with cleaning products provided by Jim’s.
- Minimise close contact with other staff and 3rd parties, including limiting meetings and preventing deliveries from entering the company building.
When onsite, technicians will:
- Ask to identify any at risk customers before entering the premises.
- Use gloves and face masks where necessary throughout the job.
- Refrain from shaking hands with customers.
- Regularly use hand sanitiser and disinfect their equipment and work space.
- Practice safe social distancing at all times and ensure customers maintain a 2m distance from our technicians and their work space.