Heating and Cooling With Mitsubishi Electric
Mitsubishi Electric first landed in Australia in 1967. It took nearly two decades before their window/wall air conditioners and split systems hit the Aussie market, but Mitsubishi Electric has been providing a range of heating and cooling solutions ever since.
With engineers in Japan, Mitsubishi Electric has designed sophisticated and durable heating and cooling products for residential homes including:
- Split systems
- Multi head split systems
- Ducted air conditioners
- Cassette air conditioners
And much, much more!
Mitsubishi Electric has been heating and cooling Australian homes for over half a century now. In this time they've created air conditioners that really meet the demands of homes across Australia. Mitsubishi Electric air conditioners have set themselves apart in many ways:
- Some models can connect to your device over Wi-Fi
- High energy efficiency with DC inverter technology
- Extremely quiet air cons, as low as 19 dB (for reference, a library's ambient noise is 30 dB!)
- Improve your home's air quality with the Plasma Duo Filter System
- Airflow is designed to maintain temperatures and push air into larger areas
- The unit has been designed so that cleaning is made easier with removable panels
- Black air con units are available too